Forbidden error while requesting list of payment processors from ecommerce

Mahyar Damavand

Jun 16, 2019, 7:35:36 AM6/16/19
to Open edX operations
Hi every one
thanks to lawrencemcdaniel's blog post  and the official document I succeed to setup E-commerce on my hawthorn instance of edx-platform.
Now it looks like that I made a mistake somewhere (probably forget to set something) that produces Internal Server Error with the following error in log files:

  File "/edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform/lms/djangoapps/verify_student/views.py", line 407, in get
    processors = ecommerce_api_client(request.user).payment.processors.get()
  File "/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/slumber/__init__.py", line 160, in get
    resp = self._request("GET", params=kwargs)
  File "/edx/app/edxapp/venvs/edxapp/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/slumber/__init__.py", line 101, in _request
    raise exception_class("Client Error %s: %s" % (resp.status_code, url), response=resp, content=resp.content)
HttpClientError: Client Error 401: http://ecommerce.gotoclass.ir/api/v2/payment/processors/

when a learner wants to verify his account by clicking on Verify Now inside his/her LMS dashboard.
Any help would be appreciated...

--
Mahyar Damavand

Bruno Abdalla

Jan 28, 2020, 2:14:53 PM1/28/20
to Open edX operations
Hi Mahyar Damavand,

I´m install the e-commerce on ironwood instance of the edx, and i having the same problem.

Did you manage to fix this?

thank you for your help.