Can OpenDPI be configured to allow ONLY selected protocols and BLOCK any other protocols?

Mordor King

Jul 26, 2011, 3:10:23 AM7/26/11
to opendpi
Hi,

I just came across this application and I would like to try it.
However, I would like to know if OpenDPI be configured with Linux
IPtables to allow ONLY selected protocols to pass through and BLOCK
any other protocols.

Thanks

ShianO

Jul 26, 2011, 3:37:04 AM7/26/11
to ope...@googlegroups.com
There is no problem about your question !
Just download opendpi  and  opendpi-netfilter-wrapper . This package opendpi-netfilter-wrapper is a GPL implementation of an iptables and netfilter module for OpenDPI integration into the Linux kernel.
See README file and INSTALL file after you untar opendpi-netfilter-wrapper package, then you will know.
Good luck!

Mordor King

Jul 26, 2011, 7:54:20 AM7/26/11
to opendpi
I have tried to install it on Centos but I can't. There is no clear
manual.

Any chance to get a step by step manual setup for Centos?