Searching for Propendous/Rockbox files

DennisM

Nov 16, 2014, 7:17:49 PM11/16/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry this may be a little off-topic, but I'm searching for some data that someone here might know about.

I've been working on an embedded hardware project using the Freescale iMX233, and I noticed the Rockbox/Propendous project.  There seems to be a lot of work done by a user named "casainho" in this group.  Anyway, I would really love to get my hands on the hardware design, specifically the PCB KiCad source files, but the download section for the project is empty here:  https://code.google.com/p/propendous
I've see pictures of this board in the Rockbox forum here:  http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=6751.645, so I know it exists.

Does anyone here know where I can get this design?  casainho, are you still around?

   -DennisM

Opendous Incorporated

Nov 17, 2014, 1:30:57 PM11/17/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
I put everything into archives:
http://code.google.com/p/propendous/downloads/detail?name=PROpendous-2010-10-21.zip
http://propendous.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/PROpendous-i.MX233-ARM9_Archive.zip

If you plan to develop a device based on the i.MX233, I recommend
you start with the OLinuxINO Nano or Micro for prototyping. If you
use any of the PROpendous files please treat them as a starting point
and double-check everything carefully (like pin assignments). All the
files are Public Domain:
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/IMX233-OLINUXINO-NANO/1188-1126-ND
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/IMX233-OLINUXINO-MICRO/1188-1089-ND

Casainho is a Google Code user: