Maximum Upconverter Transmit Power

opendous

Oct 1, 2013, 10:24:30 AM10/1/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
The Upconverter is designed for picking up signals below +1dBm (~0.001W) and should withstand up to +20dBm (0.1W) continuously and +30dBm (1W) peaks taking into account all the component ratings.

Connecting +43dBm (20W) has almost certainly fried it. There is a chance only the components closest to the connector you used got fried. It may be as simple as replacing the closest DC-blocking capacitor and RF switch.
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/LMK212SD104KG-T/587-1134-1-ND
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/AS169-73LF/863-1002-1-ND