help in plain english please on hamitupverter

francis...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2014, 2:25:26 PM11/6/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
please can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong , i have a v2 ham-it-upverter plus a dongle . all set up . dongle works fine ,no problems .but when i power them up ,i cant seem to get the upverter to do anything .   please in laymans talk please help me to  try get this to work for me ... m old v1 ham-it-up was fine till i dropped solder on the board .. thanks ....oh not tecnacul minded on voltage or anything .so thick mans terms will be better for me

Opendous Incorporated

Nov 7, 2014, 1:37:44 PM11/7/14
to opendous
What sort of antenna are you using?

Does the Upconverter work in Passthrough mode? You mention your
dongle works fine. If you connect your antenna to the Upconverter and
your Upconverter to your dongle and set the Upconverter to
Passthrough, you should get about the same results as connecting your
antenna directly to your dongle.