Hackathon Implementation

Wise Cricket

Jul 6, 2011, 7:56:38 PM7/6/11
to opendoorh...@googlegroups.com
For the purpose of implementing access control system derived from this hackathon, I compile a list of codes from hackathon. You guys are most welcome to check it out, suggest any changes, and provide ways to collaborate.

We have created a separate Google Group for discussing the project. If you are able to commit time to help us designing or building, please post to:Inscape Access Control System
  • If you are interested in the project, please go to the group and sign up.
  • You can then control whether to get each email separately or receive a digest once a day.
Thank you very much.

Respectfully,

Budi Mulyo
Jigsaw Renaissance is a learning and making community, a collaborative community dedicated to collective education and creation. Our mission is to create an environment in which success, failure, and most of all discovery are celebrated. Our vision is that this environment will foster an enduring sense of wonder and a drive to effect change in ourselves, our communities, and the world.

Contact us, so we can chat about scheduling something cool together.
Thanks!

Tim Saylor

Jul 6, 2011, 8:59:52 PM7/6/11
to opendoorh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Budi,

After the opendooor hackathon we made a wiki to contain all this information: http://www.hackcess.org/doku.php  Although yours has more info at this point.

Tim

Wise Cricket

Jul 9, 2011, 12:20:46 AM7/9/11
to opendoorh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,
The Hackcess looks great. Thank you for the info. I hope to continue our collaborative movement by implementing what you guys have started. Please guide us. Thanks.

--
Ultimate Regards,

Budi Mulyo