Need your Guidance: Beginner to OpenDocMan

Bhaktaranjan Routaray

Apr 2, 2020, 11:15:15 AM4/2/20
to OpenDocMan Developers

Hi Team,

I'm a developer and completely new to OpenDocMan. I have installed it in my system. Now I want to understand the architectural flow so that I can do any kind of developments or template changes, code flow etc. Can any one please suggest the best way to dive into it or the document links for beginners to professional level to start.

Waiting for your reply...

Thanks
Bhaktaranjan

Stephen Lawrence Jr.

Apr 2, 2020, 11:16:24 AM4/2/20
to opendocman...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We have a little more details on our Wiki page:

Stephen