Suprise, Suprise

Piet de Vries

May 21, 2014, 1:06:05 PM5/21/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello Wayne,

I too thought te project was dead and finished but when I checked the website after a short vacation I was pleasantly surprised with a final version of openDIAS. Later this week I will install the new version on a virtual-server and start testing. I trust that the Dutch translations are still in place and if they are you can trust me to send you updates and improvements.

Keep up the good work because openDIAS is quite unique in its capabilities an techniques used. Most other open source document management systems use JAVA and don't come with OCR build in, and available!, for every user. openDIAS is light on recources but still very rich in functionalities for both personal and smal-business use. I could not find a project on sourceforge that comes close to openDIAS.

Kind regards,

Piet de Vries

mbsa...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2015, 12:32:14 AM12/31/15
to openDIAS
Hi Wayne,
I endorse the views expressed by Piet de Vries.
Open DIAS is a great piece of software. Very light  on resources. Very powerful. User friendly functions.
I have installed it in a Raspberry PI and found it to be performing very well.
Pl. keep up the good work.
with warn regards
Bala.

tim.h...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2016, 12:52:52 PM1/15/16
to openDIAS, mbsa...@gmail.com
"installed it in a Raspberry PI "

Was that Pi (arm6) or Pi 2 (arm7)?

I came across this post whilst searching for opendias on Synolgy but Raspberry Pi could work for me.
Can you point me in the direction of how you did it?
Regards
Tim