Ves al primer missatge no llegit

nathan owe

no llegida,
11 de gen. 2012, 22:29:4811/1/12
a open...@googlegroups.com
I am currently packaging openDIAS to try and get it put into Debian's repo. During compile I get sane_exit() not previously declared. It is on line 121 of main.c :
extern void server_shutdown() {
  o_log(INFORMATION, "openDias service is shutting down....");

  o_log(DEBUGM, "cleanup sane");
  sane_exit();

As a temporary fix I have commented the lines   o_log(DEBUGM, "cleanup sane");   sane_exit();

Wayne Booth

no llegida,
13 de gen. 2012, 15:57:5413/1/12
a open...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. I'll get this check on a Debian box and apply a fix to the '0.7 bug fixes branch'. I'll post back when I have more details.

A big thanks for packaging and Debian repo submission. This really is a big help. A while ago, a Debian bug was opened for help on doing just that. You may want to update that bug, in order that your involvement is logged and that others know not to replicate effort.

Cheers.
Wayne

Wayne Booth

no llegida,
4 de febr. 2012, 15:33:434/2/12
a open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nathan,

Was wondering how the packaging was going? If you could let me know, tht would be great.

Cheers.
Wayne.
Respon a tots
Respon a l'autor