I can help in French translation

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

zorglups

未读,
2014年4月3日 14:53:172014/4/3
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com
I would be happy to contribute into:
- maintaining a Synology package (although I would need to learn how to do it ;-)  )
- maintaining the french translation

Best regards,

Pierre

Wayne Booth

未读,
2014年4月13日 16:39:482014/4/13
收件人 open...@googlegroups.com、pierre...@gmail.com
Hi Pierre,

Thanks for your offer of assistance.
I'm currently investigating the Synology angle, so will come back to you on your specific post about that. We can then take in more detail about what may be required for that.
I would be very happy for any translation help for the app, into French. If you are technically minded, you can checkout the code-base from github. The README gives details on what to do.
If not, let me know, I can send you a zip of the 'key translated value pairs' in a file.

Regards.
Wayne
回复全部
回复作者