DDImageAdapter.cpp build issue in 2.2.2?

Shawn Neely

Mar 14, 2017, 2:45:21 PM3/14/17
to OpenDCX Forum
We've built the OpenDCX 2.2.2 core library but when I attempt to compile the Nuke plugins against it I get a compilation error in DDImageAdapter.cpp.  The issue seems to be that the compiler can't find a match for the call to the Dcx::DeepTile constructor at DDImageAdapter.cpp:358.  The call has the 4th argument dcxChannelSet() as type "Dcx::ChannelSet", but the closest corresponding constructor in DcxDeepTile.h:136 (with both data and display windows) has a 4th argument of of type "const ChannelAliasPtrSet&".  Am I missing something?

shawn.

Jonathan Egstad

Mar 14, 2017, 3:39:42 PM3/14/17
to OpenDCX Forum
What date is your download from? I updated the tar balls on March 9th with Channel fixes that Laszlo called out and I also cleaned up DDImageAdapter to match the Channel changes, so please try downloading and building the latest tar balls.

I'll get onto github soon so these changes won't be opaque.

Jonathan Egstad

Mar 14, 2017, 4:32:25 PM3/14/17
to OpenDCX Forum
Shawn,

To clarify which download is which I appended a release number to the end of the file name, so the latest tar balls are 'foo-2.2.2-2', and the previous are 'foo-2.2.2-1'.

Hope that helps,
-j

Shawn Neely

Mar 14, 2017, 5:07:31 PM3/14/17
to OpenDCX Forum
D'oh!  We grabbed the tar balls on March 3, and I missed the updates from March 9.  We've got the latest 2.2.2-2 files and should be good to go again.  Thanks!