Access to older data? Vacant Property Indicators - Buildings (CSV)

Christopher Braman

Nov 16, 2022, 10:46:22 PM11/16/22
to Open Data Philly
Hello,

I am researching the effect of vacant housing on surrounding property within a neighborhood in Philadelphia.

Ideally, I would like to integrate the Vacant Property Indicators - Building (CSV) into my dataset. However, it seems that the current CSV only reports this year's observations and I am hoping to find data from previous years as well.

Are older (perhaps previously published) versions of this dataset available? If so, please let me know.

Thank you!
Chris