Shootings Data Issue

Nicola Coakley

Oct 12, 2022, 11:52:07 AM10/12/22
to Open Data Philly
Hello,

I regularly use the Shootings data feed, however when I tried to download today, I am just getting a csv shell with the column headers and no data. Another member of my team tried as well and encountered the same issue. Let me know if you have any troubleshooting suggestions or if the feed is down right now.

Thanks so much,
Nicola

Robert Cheetham

Oct 12, 2022, 12:39:48 PM10/12/22
to opendat...@googlegroups.com
Nicola,

Thank you for the report of the shootings data issue. I've forwarded your report to the Police Dept and they have indicated that they are aware of the issue, and they are working on a fix.

Best,

Robert

Nicola Coakley

Oct 21, 2022, 4:25:18 PM10/21/22
to opendat...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I just wanted to follow up on this from last week to flag that the shootings data feed is still down. Let me know if it might be feasible for Police to provide an intermediate solution (like a static csv update) as we use these data for a range of regular reporting.

Many thanks,

Nicola