RTT_SUMMARY Update

Thomas Ryan

Sep 15, 2022, 10:53:10 PM9/15/22
to opendat...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this query below does not yield any results in 2022.  Does anyone know how to request an update of this RTT_SUMMARY table?

https://phl.carto.com/api/v2/sql?q=SELECT * FROM RTT_SUMMARY WHERE display_date >= '2022-01-01' and document_type = 'DEED SHERIFF'

-Tom

Nicholas Manganaro

Jan 5, 2023, 10:36:16 AM1/5/23
to Open Data Philly
Tom,
There seem to have been changes in the document types for some transfers in 2022. You might want to try "SHERIFF DEED'.

I tried downloading through the api for different time periods and came up with a last recording date in August 2022, which was a while ago, but that is where I saw the changes I mentioned.

The gdb, despite its size of almost 1gb has 12/31/2022 as the last available recording date.

It makes me wonder if the commitment to open data is waning in the city.

-Nick