Linked Data Manchester meetup: tonight!

Ric Roberts

May 12, 2016, 9:57:04 AM5/12/16
to Open Data Manchester
Hello again.

At previous ODM events, there has been some interest in more techy sessions, including about Linked Data.

I just wanted to let everyone know that tonight will see the 2nd Linked Data Manchester meetup (this month held at MadLab, Salford):

Organised by Andy Mitchell (Senior Information and Data Architect at NICE), tonight's event is about "Linked Data In The Wild", and will include talks and discussion on:

*  versioning / changes over time
*  making the best use of SPARQL and RDFs open standards to solve problems with using Linked Data at scale.
*  performance and caching strategies
*  managing linked data projects
*  linked data cubes

... plus anything else people want to bring up.

Hopefully see you there!
Ric from Swirrl

Ian Dunlop

May 12, 2016, 11:53:22 AM5/12/16
to opendatam...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Wish I had heard of this one earlier Ric :( Got lots of linked data in the wild I could talk about (or is that wild linked data?). Maybe next time. Is it monthly?

Cheers,

Ian

--

---