Data-Driven Decisions event @ HOME, 26 May

Ric Roberts

May 11, 2016, 5:32:24 AM5/11/16
to Open Data Manchester
Hi Open Data fans,

This is just a quick note to announce a one-day event we're running on the 26th of May at HOME, about Data Driven Decisions.

It's for anyone interested in how national or local open data can be used to support better-informed decision making. Hear about the practical benefits of connecting data and putting it into context to support more effective analysis and use.

We're still putting the programme together, but we've already lined up speakers from the Scottish Government, MyNHS, Leeds Data Mill, Trafford, The Institute for Environmental Analytics, DCLG, Trafford, as well as experts in smart-city data.

We'll provide coffee and pastries provided on arrival and during breaks, a light lunch, plus a tab at the bar in the evening for those who can stick around.

There is no fee to attend the event, but we encourage attendees to make a donation via Eventbrite to Manchester Coder Dojo - With donations from our event last year we bought 10 Makey Makey Go kits for them!

For more info and tickets, see: http://data-driven-decisions.eventbrite.com

Hopefully see you there.

Cheers,
Ric from Swirrl.