Canadian Open Data Award

Herb Lainchbury

Apr 23, 2015, 6:06:49 PM4/23/15
to opend...@googlegroups.com
As many of you know, the Canadian Open Data Summit that we founded here in BC is happening in Ottawa this year.  As part of that event there will be an award presented to an individual or organization that deserves this national recognition.  The organizers are taking nominations now.

As members of the open data community I encourage everyone here to take a few minutes of their time and nominate an individual or an organization that you think deserves national recognition for their work in this space.

Here are all the details, including the nomination form: http://opendatasummit.ca/awards/

Remember that you can't nominate yourself or your organisation (but could get someone to nominate you or your organisation ;)

Thank you!
Herb