Registration for Victoria is now open! #hack4good - largest hackathon against climate change. Ever.

Heather Bauer

Sep 2, 2014, 5:14:23 PM9/2/14
to opend...@googlegroups.com

The world's biggest global hack against climate change is coming to Victoria, BC!

Join us from Sept. 12-14 to hack  one of 15 global climate challenges.

RSVP Quickly.. there is only space for 28 hackers!

Victoria Event - Register now!

There is limited space at the venue sponsored by CGI in down town Victoria.
  • Location: Boardrooms of our generous venue sponsor, CGI (1405 Douglas St. 5-6 floor)
  • Cost: This event is FREE, food and drink provided.
  • Prizes: For participation and winning entries!
Additional details are on the Eventbrite registration page.

Not in Victoria, or want to participate virtually? Sign up with Geeklist.

Volunteer!

Can't make the whole thing. but keen to be part of the excitement? We are still looking for mentors and volunteers to spend a few hours to help run the event.

See the volunteer chart here (google doc) and get in touch with Heather Bauer (heathe...@gov.bc.ca) to reserve a spot.

Please spread the word!
Thanks very much!

Geeklist #Hack4good Ambassador
&
Senior Climate Action Analyst, Province of BC