How to get reconstruction output in chapter 4 ?

as6...@g.rit.edu

Apr 19, 2016, 2:46:29 AM4/19/16
to OpenCV with Python Blueprints
Hi Michael,

I am running the supplementary code for 3d reconstruction, but the output I am getting is very different from one that is shown in the book. How can I get the output from the book ? I have attached the output that I am getting

Thanks
output.png

Michael Beyeler

Apr 23, 2016, 5:44:11 PM4/23/16
to OpenCV with Python Blueprints
Hi,

Hmmm, your output definitely looks weird. This is what you got from running
>>> python chapter4.py
??

When I run the latest code on Windows 8.1 with OpenCV 2.4.12 and Python 2.7.11 I get the same output as shown in the book.

Can you tell me what platform / OpenCV version / Python version you're using?

Thanks,
Michael