Contributing to 3D Object Capture with SplaTAM

Abdul Rahman

Apr 1, 2024, 7:03:23 AMApr 1
to opencv-gsoc-202x
Hello OpenCV community,
Looking forward to interact with the mentors, @Gary Bradski, and the fellow opensource contributors. Hope this program becomes a channel for everyone to learn and upskill, contributing towards everyone's growth.

And regarding the proposal, I was able to finalize all the details regarding the idea submission. I would love the mentors to have a review of it and suggest changes to the proposed idea and the action plan. Effectively increasing clarity of the proposal and hopefully could be tackled smoothly in future.
Hoping to hear back soon, since the deadline is close✌️
Regards,
Abdul Rahman Abdul Raheem Mohammed