Seeking for Feedback on Project Proposal

Xiaowen Yuan

Apr 1, 2024, 3:15:25 PMApr 1
to opencv-gsoc-202x
Dear Mentors,

My name is Xiaowen and I'm senior undergrad at UC Berkeley (a detailed introduction is included in my previous message). I'm very excited to submit my proposal for the project 3D Radiance Toolbox. I've researched and included exciting features and detailed implementation plans in my proposal.

As the deadline is approaching, I'm kindly asking for a brief feedback on my proposal, especially on the key features subsection and the overall clarity. Any advice for revision will be greatly appreciated. I sincerely look forward to the final submission and am more than excited to work with OpenCV mentors in the future!

Thank you very much!

Best,
Xiaowen