Regarding libcamera backend for Videocapture

Advait Dhamorikar

Mar 8, 2024, 12:43:25 AMMar 8
to opencv-gsoc-202x
Hello everyone,
This is Advait Dhamorikar I'm a student currently pursuing my bachelors in EE. I was a contributor with libcamera and have built a backend for OpenCV that works with some minor hiccups for some video stream inputs. There are some known issues that I'm working on a fix for to have a good implementation which can be merged upstream. Will there be a mentor assigned for this project with whom I could discuss the issues currently being faced?

Thanks,
Regards,
Advait

Umang Jain

Mar 27, 2024, 7:09:59 AMMar 27
to opencv-gsoc-202x
Hi Advait,

I was originally the mentor from libcamera project side, and I am happy to mentor again from opencv side as well.