GSOC 2024| Contributing to Multi-Camera Calibration

Indra narayan Dutta

Apr 1, 2024, 12:47:38 PMApr 1
to opencv-gsoc-202x
Hi,
I am Indra Narayan Dutta, a 1st year Master in Computer Engineering student with a specialization in AI. I was previously a senior software engineer at Samsung Research and I have experience working on large-scale software projects.
My experience with Multi-Camera calibration is from my work with Samsung where I worked in the AI Camera Team of Samsung building software solutions for dual camera applications as well, along with working previously as a student trainee on Stereo Magnification in Dual Camera. My profile - https://www.linkedin.com/in/indra-narayan-dutta-03195abb/
Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.