GSoc 2024 | Contributor Application(Assignment 7: Quantized Models for the OpenCV Model Zoo)

BC A

Mar 29, 2024, 11:18:48 PMMar 29
to opencv-gsoc-202x
***I've sent the wrong version of resume so I'm sending this again**

Hello!
I am Seungil Cha, a South Korean student(Senior student) who previously reached out via a contact mail, expressing my interest in Assignment 7: Quantized Models for the OpenCV Model Zoo.

I have submitted my application through the official channels and am writing this email to further highlight my interest. I am confident that you will not regret taking the time to read my application proposal.

I have enriched my application proposal with excellent ideas by analyzing techniques from the latest research papers, which I believe will significantly contribute to the project.

Moreover, I have a wide range of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer, including a full-time job. Therefore, I believe I can make a valuable contribution.

In my full-time role, I have developed, trained, and deployed deep learning models for the company's services and have also created artificial intelligence models for various major Korean companies (such as SAMSUNG, SKT, HYUNDAI, etc.), having received sponsorship from them.

Below is my resume, and feel free to email me anytime if you are interested.

Thank you.
Seungil Cha

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/%EC%8A%B9%EC%9D%BC-%EC%B0%A8-194a3221b/
Seungil Cha Resume English.pdf