IDEA 14: Create nuget package for OpenCV and OpenCV contrib.

小川航平

Mar 31, 2020, 12:54:10 PM3/31/20
to opencv-gsoc-2020
Hello!

I am a first-year student of the Master's Program at the University of Tsukuba in Japan.
I started programming when I was in elementary school and studied information technology for five years at a technical college.
After that, I transferred to a university and majored in machine learning.
He is also well versed in Windows App Development, and has done a wide range of business development for windows form App, WPF, UWP, DirectX, etc.
And I'm the best at sensors and CV. Also, we are always grateful to openCV.

I have two reasons that I want to contribute to this topic:
I am majoring in CV and I like OpenCV very much. I also love Microsoft's
products so much that I've worked at Microsoft. In other words, I'm happy to be
able to make a combined contribution of OpenCV and Windows.

I think that installing OpenCV with NuGet is the easiest step to start CV, and I'm
happy to help more people with my contribution.

Looking forward to interacting with mentors.

LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/kohei-ogawa-02614915a

Kohei Ogawa

Vadim Pisarevsky

Mar 31, 2020, 12:58:28 PM3/31/20
to opencv-gsoc-2020
Hello,

make sure you submit your application via Google: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com. Probably, you still have a few hour left.

Regards,
Vadim

小川航平

Mar 31, 2020, 1:03:28 PM3/31/20
to opencv-gsoc-2020
Thanks for the reply!
We've already applied!

Regards,
Kohei

2020年4月1日水曜日 1時58分28秒 UTC+9 Vadim Pisarevsky: