Re: Idea:10-Write a tutorial about training a network in TF or PyTorch and then running it in OpenCV

Message has been deleted

Vadim Pisarevsky

Mar 31, 2020, 5:33:46 PM3/31/20
to opencv-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mohammed,

since in various places you've asked for a "positive response" several times, here it is:

https://blog.paperspace.com/what-every-ml-ai-developer-should-know-about-onnx/
and so on. Those are top matches in Google when I copy there the phrases from your application.

if your application is a collection of stolen materials without any references, how can we be sure that the tutorial that you are going to compose will not be a collection of stolen materials, but rather a genuine thing?

Regards,
Vadim

On Sunday, March 29, 2020 at 10:21:37 PM UTC+3, mohammed faizan mohiuddin wrote:

On Monday, March 30, 2020 at 12:50:17 AM UTC+5:30, mohammed faizan mohiuddin wrote:
Greetings

I am Mohammed Faizan Mohiuddin, a final year student in Computer Science Engineering from Muffakham Jha College Of Engineering And Technology. I am an ML enthusiast and a data science aspirant. My past work with OpenCV has motivated me to apply for Gsoc 2020 under OpenCV.

I've developed three software for commercial use for an organisation by using OpenCV, TensorFlow and Keras.

My idea to guide the learners through the tutorials is by showcasing the vast advantages and possibilities they've not known. That can be achieved by using multiple approaches for the same goal. We can snippets of code wrapped withing short and integration method in the actual code. Using pictures and videos is also a great approach.
Learning something without an aim is boring so providing the learners with an end product would motivate them to explore and implement.

Thank you so much for reading my idea. Waiting for a positive response.