Interested In The GSoC, Might Not Be Able To Contribute Right Now, But Would Like To Keep Contributing Even Afterwards!

Saif Ul Islam

Mar 28, 2020, 12:34:17 PM3/28/20
to opencv-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

I am interested in joining OpenCV for GSoC, but I haven't been exactly able to make time out for myself this month, and it's already a little bit late. I will try to make some contributions and join the discussion as a student, but even if I'm not able to, I would love to contribute to OpenCV anyways.
The GSoC guidelines said I should talk to the moderators or those in the mailing list to make clear my intentions and hopes, so I thought I email my concerns here.

Thank you! Hoping to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Saif Ul Islam

Vadim Pisarevsky

Mar 29, 2020, 3:30:37 PM3/29/20