Sparklines deployment page

Meshiest

Jun 10, 2015, 11:22:46 PM6/10/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com

I have been working on rebuilding the deployments page using jQuery Sparklines.

Currently, here's what I have: http://i.imgur.com/Uq5zGWs.png

Here's a short demo of the page in action: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gf1rxfl7cg9pjt/sparklines%20demo%201.mp4

Here's what the colors and directions represent:

  • Draw: Nothing
  • Red Down: Error
  • Dark Grey Up: Todo
  • Green Up: Ready
  • Light Grey Up: Blocked
  • Black Up: Active
  • Yellow Up: Off
I will be adding an error clickable at the end of each line that will link to any errors
If you click on any of the node roles, you are taken to the same page you were taken to for the other deployments page
Tooltips for each node role consists of the status and the deployment role name

Any feedback is welcome! I'm still deciding the styling for the tooltips and colors, so ideas for that would be nice too.