Drill Feature list (For Consideration)

Scott Jensen

Mar 24, 2015, 4:38:12 PM3/24/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
  As Promised here is a proposed list of items to include in the Drill Release.  I would love your feedback as well as any other items you think we should concentrate on.  And of course if you want to build/work on one of these let us all know!

The original theme for this release was "Workload MVP" and that seemed like a good idea six months ago.  I think we have found that it may make more sense to spend time going horizontally instead of Vertically right now.

Currently in the Hopper (pending a pull request):
    New ISO Deployments of:
  • Fuel
  • Zen
  • ESXi
  • CoreOS
These are initial implementations.  As a community we can consider to go deeper on one or all of these.

Infrastructure work:
  • In-Place update (upgrade) of Crowbar
  • Annealer improvements
    • Non Cyclical Node Role Graphs