Community Call Today!

Scott Jensen

Jun 24, 2015, 11:30:06 AM6/24/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Community call today! on 1/2 hr (at the top of the hr) 12:00 EDT

It has been a couple of weeks so we have a lot to catch up on.  Hope to see you there.

-Scott

Scott Jensen

Jun 24, 2015, 12:46:00 PM6/24/15
to openc...@googlegroups.com

Community Meeting 6-24-2015

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

12:08 PM

Completed Items:

  • Docker Machine integration is complete
  • Power DNS integration is in place
    • Allows some really powerful naming for interfaces!
  • Lots of Bug fixes!
  • Multi environment Ceph
  • IPV6 can be disabled for environments which do not use it
  • AMQP events are now available
  • New OS Debian 8.0
  • Audit table will automatically truncate
  • DHCP new version ignores CLientID causing exhaustion of Ips on the Admin networks

  • Cut Drill as a release?  Although we did not complete all of the items on the initial list we believe that the Drill release is ready to promote.
    • Bug Scrub to determine what needs to be addressed.
    • Create Release Thur or Fri this week.
  • OCB videos are available.  We need to continue to deal with the complexity of the installation.

Coming up:

  • Ability to install/update barclamps in a running system
  • Basic installation Wizard
  • Drill Release to be cut and stabilized
  • New Proposal for the E-Release