Officers api call

Patrick Di Staso

Jun 17, 2015, 6:36:03 PM6/17/15
to opencorporat...@googlegroups.com
This is my first day using the OpenCorportates API.  Was able to search and look-up some companies by id and search criteria.  I ran into a problem with the "officers" method call.  I was able to do a search by name for an officer but could not retrieve an officer by id.  I assume the id is the company id as I do not find an officer id when I do a search via the Opencorporates website.  No matter what id I enter into the statement, I receive "{"error":{"message":"Not found"}}"

I want to retrieve the officer by id so I can get start and end date of their position. The search by name does not seem to return that data.

Any help appreciated
Pat