Storytellers & Data Analysts for Map the Banks

Hera Hussain

Dec 16, 2014, 11:51:18 AM12/16/14
to opencorporat...@googlegroups.com
Hello storytellers!
Thank you so much for letting us know you're up for looking at the data, finding interesting stories in it and writing something on it. We've played around with Kibana / D3 and it has worked well in the past. As you can see on mapthebanks.com, we've still got quite a way to go before we have significant amounts of data to start showing some interesting insights. The good news is that almost all of the missions we had live have now been claimed! We are in the process of releasing the next batch of missions. We should have more data coming through in the next couple of days.

Once we have more data, I'll let you know here and by email. In the mean time, I would love to hear your ideas about how you would approach looking at the data? Or what tools have you used before?