URGENT: can you help with priority datasets?

Seb Bacon

Jul 11, 2014, 8:33:48 AM7/11/14
to opencorporat...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Thanks for the amazing response so far - we've got about 25 people
working on bots now and over 170k data points.

However, holding ourselves (foolishly?) ransom to fate, we've set
ourselves a target of TEN MILLION data points by Thursday!

I just went over the outstanding missions and identified four missions
that together would get us a few million data points on their own. I'm
asking a huge favour -- if anyone thinks they might be able to find
time to write these scrapers over the weekend, could you claim them?

It would be best only to claim them if you're fairly confident you can
do them, otherwise they won't be available for anyone else to claim...

http://missions.opencorporates.com/missions?tags=priority

Thankyou for all the help so far, and for any more help you can
contribute towards this crazy target. I'm going to do another bot
myself over the weekend...

Seb

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
Blog: http://blog.opencorporates.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenCorporates

OpenCorporates is published by Chrinon Ltd, a company dedicated to
improving and publishing public data under an open licence that allows
and encourages reuse, including commercially. Registered in England,
number 07444723.