OpenGazettes - Digitising Government Gazettes For A Data-driven Age

Hera Hussain

Dec 30, 2015, 9:46:09 AM12/30/15
to OpenCorporates Community

OpenCorporates is de-siloing government gazettes for greater insight into the life & activities of companies in the EU by making them discoverable, searchable, browsable across multiple countries. Gazettes are little-known official publications that (among other things) contain critical information about companies, including liquidations, often weeks before any change on company registers. We’ll be collecting, extracting & publishing this data in April 2016 but we’re looking to beta-test this earlier. Want to get your hands on this data first? Join our list!

http://opengazettes.com/