Announcing an AI + Politics Hackathon

Daniel Fernández Castro

Jul 17, 2017, 9:05:29 AM7/17/17
to OpenCorporates Community
Hello there!

We're organizing a Hackathon next weekend to see how we can automate tasks politicians are supposed to do. More info below.

********

On 22-23 July (this weekend!), The Fourth Group (a non-profit foundation whose goal is to adapt politics to the Fourth Industrial Revolution) will be hosting a Politician AI Hackathon to see how we can automate tasks politicians are expected to do.

On day one we'll have speakers from Harvard University and the Law Society (more to come), mentors from Google and Oxford University, and special prizes for the winners!

We’re looking for people with experience in politics, data analytics, machine-learning, software development, and UX/UI/graphic design.

>> For more information and to apply now, go to politician.tech.

Where? Newspeak House, Shoreditch
When? 0930 Saturday 22 July - 1800 Sunday 23 July

*******
Thanks,
Daniel