Stable releases and issue tracker

Igal Koshevoy

Apr 17, 2009, 6:01:05 PM4/17/09
to openconferenceware
In effort to make it easier for others to use the software, I've begun
publishing stable releases and tracking issues.

The stable releases this software are tagged with release numbers,
such as "r20090416T1034", that represent the date/time they were made.
There is also a "stable" branch that points to the current stable
release. The CHANGES.txt file describes a summary of
significant changes made between stable releases.

Found a bug? I'd like to fix it. Please report it, along with what you
tried to do, what you expected, and what actually happened:
http://github.com/igal/openconferenceware/issues

-igal

Selena Deckelmann

Apr 17, 2009, 6:06:47 PM4/17/09
to openconfe...@googlegroups.com
Igal Koshevoy wrote:

> Found a bug? I'd like to fix it. Please report it, along with what you
> tried to do, what you expected, and what actually happened:
> http://github.com/igal/openconferenceware/issues

This is really cool, Igal!

What about feature requests?

Should those go into the wiki? Or do you want issues for that as well?

-selena

Igal Koshevoy

Apr 17, 2009, 6:43:06 PM4/17/09
to openconfe...@googlegroups.com
I've been adding feature-like issues to the tracker and tagging them as
"feature", so that'd be a good place to add them. For Open Source Bridge
features, the wiki is still the right place to track those.

-igal