Is it still used

Renoir Boulanger (devLAB Montreal)

Jul 20, 2010, 4:18:34 PM7/20/10
to openconferenceware
Hi People

I heard of this project last year and I found it really interresting.

Do you have any demo or more stuff to show than discussions about the
project and the source-code to my colleagues?

I am part of an open-source centric conference based in Montreal and I
think we should like this project.

I searched google and only found the group and some posts on
opensourcebridge.org from 2009.

Thanks.

Reid Beels

Jul 20, 2010, 4:50:12 PM7/20/10
to openconfe...@googlegroups.com
Hi Renoir,

The software's definitely still being used and being developed. It runs all of the proposal, session, and schedule related parts of http://opensourcebridge.org and has been used by a few other conferences as well.

Cheers,
Reid