Re: NEW RELEASE: v0.20090616 - fixes status leaks & "remember me"; adds favs, child events, etc

Brandon Philips

Jun 24, 2009, 11:52:59 AM6/24/09
to Igal Koshevoy, openconferenceware
Hello-

I am migrating LPC over to v0.20090616 but it required cherry-picking
94dd29bf4fc1011c10627c5a127a12acc825b454 to get profiles to work.

You may consider tagging a new release for that.

Cheers,

Brandon

Igal Koshevoy

Jun 29, 2009, 11:47:54 AM6/29/09
to openconferenceware
Sorry that your email didn't get through for a while, Google didn't
send out notices for message moderation on this and other lists for a
few days.

I'll look into the problem you reported and also need to publish the
next stable based on the final release we used for Open Source Bridge.

Thanks for the report and git hash so I can debug this.

-igal