OIDC userinfo endpoint

Esmeralda Pires

Sep 5, 2019, 10:42:44 AM9/5/19
to OpenConext Community

Hi,

  is it possible to configure the oidc userinfo endpoint to return TEAMS groups on the “edumember_is_member_of” attribute?

  Or this is only possible calling the voot endpoint through oidc (https://voot.dev.rctsaai.pt/me/groups)

Thanks in advanced

Regards

Esmeralda Pires

Thijs Kinkhorst

Sep 5, 2019, 2:14:55 PM9/5/19
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Esmeralda,

Op 05-09-19 om 16:42 schreef Esmeralda Pires:
>   is it possible to configure the oidc userinfo endpoint to return TEAMS
> groups on the “edumember_is_member_of” attribute?

Yes. In Manage, look up the RP in question and add the isMemberOf
attribute with filter "*". Then change source to 'voot'.

You do need OpenConext attribute-aggregation installed and operational.

In older EB versions you also need to set the
'coin:attribute_aggregation_required' setting of the RP to true.

Kind regards,
Thijs

Esmeralda Pires

Sep 6, 2019, 4:28:23 AM9/6/19
to OpenConext Community

Hi Thijs

I did all that yesterday on the oidc client side I registered on Manage.

Now I understand that we have to this first on the oidc service provider at Manage.

It is now sending groups from Teams.

Thanks again for your support

Kind regards

Esmeralda