Fwd: BOAI Doubleheader: Podcast Episode Consultation 10/21

Nick Shockey

Oct 15, 2021, 10:26:14 AM10/15/21
to OpenCon Discussion List
Forwarding this invitation to a BOAI consultation next Thursday for any folks based in North America who might be interested! Full details below.

Also, at the bottom, you'll find a link to the third episode of this season of the Unsettling Knowledge Inequities Podcast which focuses on the BOAI. Definitely worth a listen if you haven't checked it out already!

Nick