SciELO Preprints in Europe PMC - webinar invitation

Maria Levchenko

Mar 16, 2022, 10:57:04 AM3/16/22
to opencon-dis...@googlegroups.com

Dear list memebers,

Europe PMC, the open database of life science publications and preprints, now includes SciELO preprints. An important outcome of the new collaboration between Europe PMC and SciELO is the push for changes to scholarly infrastructure to better handle multilingual content.

If you are interested to learn more about SciELO Preprints in Europe PMC, please register to join our live demo at 14.00 (GMT) on April 13th. We will introduce SciELO Preprints and Europe PMC, and demonstrate how to find relevant preprints and their journal published versions, data, reviews, citations and more.

Best wishes,

Maria, on behalf of the Europe PMC team

--
Maria Levchenko, she/her, PhD
Community Manager, Europe PMC

Visit our blog: blog.europepmc.org
Connect with us on Twitter: twitter.com/EuropePMC_news