BOAI 20th Anniversary Community Questions

BOAI Anniversary

Sep 16, 2021, 4:33:29 PM9/16/21
to opencon-dis...@googlegroups.com

The Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI) is approaching its 20th anniversary on 14 February 2022. In celebration, the BOAI20 steering committee is working on a new set of recommendations and wants input from the open access community. Respond, via email, to the community questions by 22 October: bit.ly/boai20questions

Please spread the word about this initiative, forward this email, and encourage others to send their thoughts on our questions. If you share the request on social media, use the tag #BOAI20.

We look forward to receiving the thoughts of our colleagues in all academic fields and regions of the world.

Thank you on behalf of the BOAI 20th anniversary steering committee: Dominique Babini, Leslie Chan, Melissa Hagemann, Heather Joseph, Iryna Kuchma, and Peter Suber.