OA.Report launches free for funders & pilot for institutions

Joe Mcarthur

Jul 20, 2023, 1:00:11 PM7/20/23
to OpenCon DISCUSSION LIST

Hi all,

As more funders move beyond creating OA policies to fully implementing them, we've built OA.Report in partnership with the Gates Foundation to make these policies easier and more effective.

I’m excited to say we’ve recently had two major announcements that will advance this goal significantly:

  1. OA.Report is now free for thousands of funders to analyze and increase their impact using open research

  2. We’re opening a pilot of OA.Report for institutions open to simplify compliance checking for university & funder OA policies

These come as momentum for OA.Report has built in 2023 with Wellcome, Michael J.Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s, and Howard Hughes Medical Institute signing up for the tool, Aligning Science Across Parkinson's investing in the tool, and Nature covering it.

If you have any questions, feedback, or interest in using OA.Report, we’d love to hear from you––just email me off-thread.

Yours,

Joe

Joe McArthur
Director / Co-Founder: OA.Works
The Open Access Button is now OA.Works! Find out more about our rebrand.