ACRL Presents: Opening Peer Revew in LIS

Emily Ford

Sep 16, 2021, 11:05:45 AM9/16/21
to opencon-dis...@googlegroups.com
Folks,
Next Tuesday for Peer Review Week, I'll be presenting the bits about roles and identities in peer review from my book, Stories of Open. The webcast is free and hosted by ACRL.

Best,
Emily

ACRL Presents: "Opening Peer Review in LIS"

Opening Peer Review in LIS
September 21, 2021 | 11:00-noon PDT

What does it mean to peer review in library and information science? What does it mean to be reviewed? How do our professional identities intersect with this vital research and publishing role? And what does it mean when peer review is opened to reveal these identities? In celebration of Peer Review Week 2021, this free webcast with Emily Ford will share insights into peer review in LIS as discussed in Stories of Open: Opening Peer Review through Narrative Inquiry, a newly published book from ACRL.

Register for free!

--
Emily Ford
(she/hers)