CORE Membership - launching soon!

1 view

Catherine.Kuliavets

Sep 6, 2022, 6:07:43 AM9/6/22
to TDM...@jiscmail.ac.uk, David.Pride
Dear friends,

I am excited to announce the forthcoming roll out of the CORE Membership Program for data providers. We currently support over 11,000 data providers and over 30m monthly users. The membership program will help ensure the longevity of CORE. It is designed exclusively for organisations such as academic institutions and data providers.

CORE (core.ac.uk), a not-for-profit service delivered by The Open University in partnership with Jisc, has been serving the scholarly community since 2011 and in that time has experienced phenomenal growth in every way. CORE collates Open Access research from over 10,500 data providers across the world and is now the largest collection of open access […]

Best,

Catherine Kuliavets
Personal and Team Administrative Assistant