Virtual Dj Skin Rekordbox

Kathrine Selvage

Jul 24, 2024, 9:13:49 PM (16 hours ago) Jul 24
to opencog

Yeah i just realized that im on both forum and get notifications was in a hurry and replied while working just trying to help out and besides its a better softwear for denon anyway obviously or rekord box would pre map it like virtual does for basicly any controler and ive used both with denon hands down virtual is the way why use a software that will not cater to your controllers mixers etc virtual is compatibal aith all to me its like reckordbox is saying whites only or straight people only if they cant cater to everyone and not just everyone with pioneer why should denon users go the unesssesary trouble to manually map there sih*t unless you have all your music on rekordbox but still just a matter of doing it unless one is lazy then i get it and he asked for help he still got it ill say it again rekordbox if you have a denon is a pain in the ass i dont like pain in the ass and i wouldnt think most others do unless you just got to have rekordbox and be limited who wants limits i push the limit not submit to it ,just saying or we not helping its his choise i gave options but hey thanks for pointing that out but its still relevant and are we not here to help out our fellow DJs well most of us anyway . Use what you want but check your options out all im saying doesnt effect me either way does it you?

I sort of get the stopping of distributing midi map data.It sort of hinders the reverse engineering process from other companies.But i dont get why we cant have it if we ask for it. After all we actually own outright the equipment. We dont pay any suubscription for the software or OS so we should be able to use it as we see fit.I mean i use a pioneer djm600 as a door stop. And it works better at holding the door open than it does as a mixer.

virtual dj skin rekordbox

DOWNLOAD ✶✶✶ https://ssurll.com/2zLYj7

Oh if you get fed up and want to mix its not that much and also if you can mix on there site and get your name out there. See i even gave you options and help what you do with it is totally up to you

4a15465005