What should I do next in ROCCA?

Jade O'Neill

Jul 23, 2021, 8:45:37 PM7/23/21
to opencog
Hi guys, I'm looking for another task to do in ROCCA.

Adrian Borucki

Jul 25, 2021, 8:49:15 AM7/25/21
to opencog
Hi Jade,

Nil is probably on vacation currently (as mentioned in the ROCCA call thread).
If you want, you can look at what I’ve been trying to achieve with the Cartpole-v1 environment here.
Unfortunately I haven’t had much time to devote to this but if you have any ideas about how to tackle the challenges I wrote about there feel free to chime in.

Cheers,
Adrian

Nil Geisweiller

Jul 28, 2021, 6:38:33 AM7/28/21
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jade, here are issues

https://github.com/opencog/rocca/issues
https://github.com/singnet/rocca/issues

you may use any fork as they're kept them in sync.

I'll add more within the coming days (including complex ones related to
attention allocation and such).

Nil