The Shattering [Patch]

Valeria Lippitt

Dec 6, 2023, 11:59:59 PM12/6/23
to opencog

This patch is the only patch in World of Warcraft history to be re-released. The original US patch on November 22nd was missing a key skin for boats, so users who patched with the 20MB version were unable to use any boat. Users who patched in the evening of November 22nd were unaffected as Blizzard had added the missing skin to the patch (130MB). Unfortunately the streaming client couldn't differentiate between the two separate versions, so on November 29th, this issue was resolved by re-releasing the entire patch to the entire US userbase, followed on November 30th to the EU userbase, with additional content (162MB). This re-release also released a bug fix for users experiencing disconnection issues on entering a new zone.[1][2]

The Shattering [Patch]

DOWNLOAD https://shurll.com/2wIOoC

Two Squiggle Cat iron-on patches for you to choose from! The first is a 2.5" wide fuzzy Chenille patch where squiggle cat's face is in a new special place, the other is a 1.75" wide embroidered patch with confused squiggle cat asking you "wat"

Players can opt-in to the Campaign either via Membership (unlocks automatically) or by using Certs (Cert costs scale by Battle Rank to alleviate the requirements for newer players - full Cert costs can be found in the patch notes).

Full patch notes for The Shattered Warpgate are available over on the Forums. We'll address issues as they arise, so please keep pointing them out to us. And once this update is out in the wild, stay tuned for news on our next Double XP For All event...

Many of these changes were put into place as of patch 4.0.1, which added all the new systems (new talents, glyph system, spell changes, resource changes, pets at level one, removal of stats from items and from the game, mastery, and others). The changes to old zones were made in patch 4.0.3a, which was released to live servers on November 23, 2010.[4]

Patch 4.3, "Hour of Twilight", was released on November 29, 2011 as the final major patch for Cataclysm. The changes include various brand-new features such as Transmogrification, which allows players to remodel their armor's appearance while retaining the item's stats.[26] A new raid was added, known as Dragon Soul, which Blizzard stated will be the final raid of the expansion. The raid has 7 unique bosses and 8 boss fights; the final two both being against Deathwing himself.[27] The new raid came with a third, easier difficulty option for groups formed through the new Raid Finder tool, which is similar to the Dungeon Finder.[28] Three new heroic 5-man dungeons were added: End Time, Well of Eternity and Hour of Twilight. These are accessible through the Caverns of Time and introduce the story for the new raid instance. Also included is a complete revamp of the monthly week-long Darkmoon Faire, which got its own zone.[29] A new legendary set of daggers called the "Fangs of the Father" were added, only acquirable by rogues after completion of a quest line.[30]

You can place this embroidered patch on your clothes, backpack, or any other fabric! No matter what this accessory is placed on, you will endure the classic skate goodness from the skate gods and have an endless amount of style. Iron this Creature Shattered Logo patch on and get to work!

For seven years, Xen virtualization software used by Amazon Web Services and other cloud computing providers has contained a vulnerability that allowed attackers to break out of their confined accounts and access extremely sensitive parts of the underlying operating system. The bug, which some researchers say is probably the worst ever to hit the open source project, was finally made public Thursday along with a patch.

Thursday's disclosure comes a few weeks after Xen Project managers privately warned a select group of predisclosure members of the vulnerability. That means Amazon and many other cloud services have already patched the vulnerability. It would also explain why some services have recently required customers to restart their guest operating systems. Members of Linode, for instance, received e-mails two weeks ago notifying them of Xen security advisories that would require a reboot no later than October 29, when the updates would go live. An Amazon advisory, meanwhile, said the update required no reboot.

The vulnerability affects Xen version 3.4 and later, but only on x86 systems. ARM systems are not susceptible. Only paravirtualization guests can exploit the bug, and it doesn't matter if the guests are running 32-bit or 64-bit instances. Now that the vulnerability has gone public, it's a fair bet that unpatched systems will be exploited. Anyone relying on Xen who has not yet updated should install the patch as soon as possible.

There is a possibility that players who were part of the Unity Supporter Campaign might get their default Gravestones displayed as the Unity Supporter Gravestones while the actual Unity Supporter Gravestones remain locked in the Gravestones menu. If this bug does appear, it will be addressed in a later patch.

The Unity Gravestones will be soon available in the wardrobe.

The first patch for Surviving the Aftermath: Shattered Hope was deployed recently. This update brought a lot of significant changes, particularly to the Hope mechanic and the Shattered Moon quest. Read further to learn more.

Shattered's version naming scheme also changed this update! Previously Shattered used flagship.major.minor[patch], where flagship was never incremented above 0, and patch was a letter. Due to an App Store compatibility issue, this is changing to the industry standard major.minor.patch format. The first patch for v1.0.0 will be v1.0.1, and the next update will be v1.1.0.

The latest patch focuses on reducing frustrations acquired by playing against players with high ping, moves the voice chat evaluation program into a limited beta, and makes several vital bug fixes to various agents and maps, most notably on Lotus.

March 2013 was a busy news month. While there wasn't any earth-shattering event that gained a ton of national attention, there were a lot of small-scale stories ranging from serious crashes to fires to a kidnapping that fueled our growth early on. Within a month we have thousands of Facebook 'likes.' We quickly were getting stories cited by Philadelphia TV stations and the Philadelphia Inquirer, and we still have a great working relationship with some of their reporters to this day.

Microsoft spokesman Brandon LeBlanc published a nifty blog on Aug. 5, introducing us to Windows' new, improved "Update Tuesday" and Microsoft's plans to roll "nimble" updates into the current second-Tuesday patching scheme.

What confused me about LeBlanc's post was the emphasis on the second Tuesday of the month -- the newly rechristened "Update Tuesday." In 2003 Microsoft started the Patch Tuesday phenomenon of releasing security patches on the second Tuesday of the month because customers -- especially admins -- were complaining about the unpredictable timing of security patches. Shortly afterward, Microsoft discovered that a boatload of non-security patches needed regular releases, too. I don't know the exact date when it started, but at some point the fourth Tuesday of the month became the nonsecurity patch day.

For many years, those small UI tweaks and feature enhancements, stability and speed improvements generally appeared on the fourth Tuesday. In the past few years the distinction blurred as Microsoft started heaping more and more nonsecurity updates into the second Tuesday and the volume of all patches increased enormously.

Microsoft has been distributing minor tweaks to Windows, through Patch Tuesday and fourth Tuesday patches, for quite some time now. Last month we saw KB 2966583, which added several features to the System Update Readiness Tool, and KB 2971203, which removed installed programs from the Windows Store live tile; in June we got KB 2891638, which added the Work Folders feature to Windows 7, and KB 2968599, which added screenshot-capture capabilities to Quick Note-Taking in Windows 8.1; in May, Microsoft released KB 2896496, which added many rules to DirectAccess in Windows Server, and KB 2956575 brought all sorts of new features to the Windows Store.

None of those feature improvements were particularly earth-shattering, but some of them were useful. On average, over the past few months, Microsoft has delivered three or four Windows feature improvements on Patch Tuesday or the fourth Tuesday every month. Not a bad record.

I started using the term "Black Tuesday" to refer to the second Tuesday of the month about a decade ago, when Microsoft's early attempts at patching left Windows customers howling in agony. I continue to use it as homage to all of you who have lost more than an hour or two trying to fix a patch that Microsoft broke. When Microsoft starts delivering patches that don't break things and responding to botched patch problems in hours, not days, I'll start using the term "Patch Tuesday." If the patches additionally introduce some worthwhile features -- hey, I'm all for that, and I'll adopt the now politically correct "Update Tuesday" nomenclature. Promise.

eebf2c3492