Looking for Unused OpenCog Classic

Griffith Mehaffey (Gemini47)

Apr 20, 2024, 1:03:00 AMApr 20
to opencog
Hello and Good evening.

I'm assuming a lot of you are moving on to Hyperion and was wondering if any of you were thinking of parting with your OpenCog Classic System. I'm on a Linux CPU but if you have it configured on an external drive in ExFat or some other universal reading format that should be fine.

I have my own hardware but it's not quite powerful enough to run Hyperion, plus I'm an older guy who learned on C++ so am very familiar with that programming language.

Before I try to build one of these from scratch on my own, I'd be very interested in inheriting one that has already been built and refined over the years. Or, if you're able to send me a list of parts of OpenCog and how you've configured them that would be fine too.

Please let me know if any of you are interested and thank you all for creating such an amazing AGI System. You can also call me on my cell at 985-630-3955 if you wish to call instead of messaging. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks 😊