Fwd: Final Evaluations results processed for Statistical Learning and Refinement of RelEx Graph Transformation Rules

1 view

Siva Reddy

Aug 25, 2009, 1:55:34 AM8/25/09
to openc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I passed my GSoC.

Thanks a lot to Linas. It's all because of you. At one stage I lost hope on the project. But, you have been very supportive to me even at the times of unproductive work. Its something very appreciable. Hoping to continue my work with you.

Ben, Hart, Jared W, Joel P, Linas, Neil G and other opencog developers: OpenCog is doing great. Great future for it is ahead. I always admired your quick responsive nature to any mails. Learned a lot. Mailing list is always active because of you. Keep rocking.

My fellow GSoCers: Many times your mails made me work. Your work has been great compared to mine. I used to motivate from your work and tried to reach your level. Hope we all continue working for Opencog.

Cheers,
Siva